We Cater to Cowards
We understand that it takes a lot of courage to do something that brings you fear. This is why we have built our mission around the needs of our ‘dental phobia’ patients. We aim to not only help you achieve optimal dental health, but to also help you knock out their fear of dentists. The simple fact is, our patients are invaluable to us, and we want to express that. Therefore, we’re constantly thinking of ways to make our dental services and your overall patient experiences the best that it can possibly be.
In doing so, we have also provided you with additional resources to view
at your convenience:
- Office Policies – This link provides general information on appointments, emergencies, telephone calls, recall visits, parents with children, and home-bound dental services.
- Patient Forms – Downloaded patient forms are provided at the link. Bringing in patient forms that are accurately and completely filled out, reduces wait time so you can see Dr. Picone.
- Payment Options – Information regarding payment plans, discounts, fees, and insurance are available here. Read more to see if you’re eligible to qualify.
Your comfort and confidence in us is important. Come check out our office located in North Bergen, NJ and meet your new support team. Contact us at (201) 861-2400 to make an appointment with our Hudson County dentist, Dr. Picone. Let us recreate your dental experience.
Why Choose Us:
- Friendly environment
- Senior citizen discount
- We accept most insurances
- Nitrous oxide
- Evenings and Saturdays calls
- No interest financing